Are you ready to spend one or two weeks in June (15th- 28th 2015) talking German and playing handball? If yes, Flensburg Academy and SG Flensburg-Handewitt now offer you the opportunity to experience the workday in an European top club and improve your German and handball skills at the same time!
A combined language and handball trip to Flensburg includes among others:
- stay at Flensburg Academy incl. full pension
- 4 hours of German teaching every day, Monday to Friday adjusted to the participant’s level
- A minimum of 10 training units per week; individual- and team training (with SG Flensburg-Handewitt youth teams)
- Social activities
- Local sightseeing: Flensburg, Hamburg, Heide Park (theme park) and much more
- Certificate for completion of the German course
- Transport to and from the airport (Hamburg, Sønderborg, Lübeck or Billund)
We can offer you all of the above mentioned for 899,- euro for 1 week (6 nights) and 1599,- for 2 weeks (13 nights). If you having questions contact Michael Döring.
We hoping to welcome you in Flensburg.
Michael Döring Chief Executive Officer, Flensburg Akademie,
Tel: +49 (0)176 72516509